Friday, September 12, 2008

Blogging Launch Party!


It's 12:33 am on the left coast. I'm attempting to finish some work before heading into quasi-sleep. U2's "Rattle and Hum" airs in the background on VH1 Classic. Now that I have set up this 'slice-of-life' pathetic moment, I will venture into a brief existential overview as to why I have decided to officially enter the world of blogging.

Fortunately, technology allows for such a communicative platform to reflect, debate and discuss. Unfortunately for most, you may be a victim of my rants. However, there is a greater point. Recently, I have felt like there is something larger than myself brewing in the universe - as if the ether of the cosmos is reflecting its massive mirror to get our attention.

I've been wandering. I've been wondering. I've attempted to seek and understand. In the end, though, I find myself questioning, criticizing, partying, questioning, then somewhere in the middle, I'm back to nowhere. So...I hope that this experiment of blogging will not only find answers to some of my inquiries, but...I may find some deeper purpose, contribute in a selfless way, and, well, also find an occasional good party...for that, I officially launch my blogging career!

Catch ya' on the open road!

- gypsy george.

2 comments:

GingerStone said...

Blogging is NOT selfless, George..

GingerStone said...

but i am still glad to see you doing it.